Your success is our succcess.
Our mission is to create world-class enterprise sales solutions and software products that shape the future of work.
We pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve and building industry-leading products that are designed to streamline processes, improve productivity, and drive growth.
We empower 100+ businesses in various industries such as Real Estate, Solar, Insurance, Healthcare, Merchant Services, and more with innovative technologies and strategies which help them achieve goals and build success in todays competitive marketplace.
If you are looking for a partner that can help you navigate the complexities of our ever-changing digital landscape and stay ahead of the competition, look no further.
This role within Pareto Process will report into the Tech Lead being responsible for the enterprise solutions development and implementation in AWS cloud environments. This individual will be in charge of coordinating upgrades and deployment initiatives and providing insight and ideas for implementing client solutions. Additionally configuring, maintaining, and growing web application cloud infrastructure by grasping the essential AWS services and following best practices for security and scalability.
● Understand the organizations present application infrastructure and make comments
and/or proposals to enhance or improve it
● Define and document best practices and methods for application deployment and
● Collaborate with Tech lead on the migration of web apps to AWS
● Create, plan, and implement low-cost migration techniques
● Develop programmes that are reusable, effective, and scalable
● Perform software analysis, testing, debugging, and updating to ensure that
programmes are compatible with all web browsers
● Create a serverless application using multiple AWS services such as Cloud Formation,
Glue, CloudFront, Athena, and Lambda
● Utilize querying languages including but not limited to, MySQL, NoSQL, and others
● Examine and evaluate programmes to identify technical faults and make remedy
proposals and/or recommendations
● Self-starter, team player, and problem solver
● The ability to recognize and fix problems in distributed systems with efficiency
● Knowledge of fundamental AWS services, applications, and best practices for AWS
● Prior experience planning, designing, developing, architecting, and deploying cloud
applications on AWS platforms
● Understanding of web services such as REST API and other API experiences
● Prior experience in large-scale system design and query with large data sets using
various SQL languages
● Practical expertise in a variety of disciplines, such as database architecture, business
intelligence, machine learning, advanced analytics, big data, etc
● Nice to have any other professional certifications
● Nice to have a bachelors or masters degree in computer science, information
technology, or a related field